SIMC LLC’s primary service focuses on preparation of financial statements for your small business. The monthly financial statements from January through December are used in preparation for year end tax returns.
Good financial records are necessary for any business. Here are a few reasons why working with a Tax Professional is beneficial for a business owner:
- Small business loans require reports of past performance
- Tax return numbers need proper substantiation
- “Do it yourself accounting” allows for more scrutiny when your business is being reviewed.
Each business is unique and requires different levels of reporting.
Financial statements can give businesses an overview of a variety of factors such as:
- Tracking revenue and income
- Compile expenses
- Monthly and yearly profit and loss
Work with us for Monthly Financial Reports
Having accurate financial statements can help business owners make decisions to grow their business. If you are in need of small business accounting, financial statements and tax preparation for your business, call our office at (214) 793-1198 or complete of our online contact form.