Get a free personalized setup from Intuit after you migrate to QuickBooks Online
The simc llc’s QuickBooks Online Customer Support team is offering Free Personalized Setup*, a complimentary one-hour onboarding session to help you get started.
What you can expect:
Our Intuit experts provide a guided tour of QuickBooks Online, including:
● How the most-used QuickBooks Desktop business tasks and workflows look in QuickBooks Online.
● Comparing specific reports from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online to ensure the accuracy of data migration.
● A review of the Gear icon, +New button, Banking, and more so you get the most out of QuickBooks Online and feel comfortable doing daily tasks.
To learn more about Personalized Setup, please contact simc llc’s Intuit Support at 214-793-1198, M-F, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, CST, or schedule an appointment for more information.
*Free personalized setup from QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Premier, Mac, or Plus (“Desktop”) to QuickBooks Online Simple Start, Essentials, Plus or Advanced (“QuickBooks Online”), or QuickBooks Desktop Payroll, Payments, or Time to QuickBooks Online Payroll, Payments, or Time is available to small business users who sign up on or until July 17, 2023, and is subject to capacity. Customers must initiate a setup meeting by July 31, 2023. The personalized setup offer is eligible for Desktop customers that are migrating their data, as well as those customers who elect not to migrate their data, and who are starting new QuickBooks Online accounts and setting up QuickBooks Online. Personalized setup is limited to a 1-hour session with a customer success product expert. Intuit reserves the right to limit the number of sessions and the length and scope of each session. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing, and service options are subject to change without notice.
QuickBooks Online offers peace of mind
Intuit takes data security seriously and relies on industry-recognized security safeguards to keep your financial data private and protected that’s stored on our systems
QuickBooks Online security technology is built on decades of experience protecting customer data.
● Password-protected login, firewall-protected servers, and encryption when data is stored on our systems. QuickBooks Online has the security elements in place to give you peace of mind.
● You control who accesses your data, and what they can see and do with it. Each person you invite to use QuickBooks Online must create a unique password, with multiple permission levels that let you limit the privileges of each user.
● QuickBooks Online features Always-On Activity Log and Audit Trail, which cannot be turned off by a user. Intuit records every login to the service and any changes made to every financial transaction. So you or your accountant can know when and where changes happen.
For JNN Group, QuickBooks Online’s secure data keeps customers feeling safe and their business booming
To learn more about Intuit security protocols. Please contact me at 214-793-1198 for more information or to get started with your migration to QuickBooks Online or Schedule an appointment